Sunday, October 28, 2007

Retreat weekend!

Tigh-Na-Mara Spa & Resort was where I spent the past weekend! Sounds marvellous right!? It was better than marvellous! I was at a Scrapbooking Retreat weekend with over 50 enthusiastic scrapbookers!~ What a room full of creativity!



I was there as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and had a display of products available through Stampin' Up!, cards that I have made and taught during classes, a display of scrapbooking pages, as well as various other ideas.







I taught a make & take project at the retreat. The make & take was a decorated jumbo paper clip to embellish a scrapbook page, card or just use as a book mark.



Here are a few pictures of the ladies during my make & take classes. I designed the make & take to be what I described as a "free for all". The ladies chose the paper that would work best for them, punched the shapes they wanted and assembled their embellishment for the paper clip to work for them.

It was great to see one of the projects incorporated into a scrapbook page right on the spot!

It was also great to see how much fun the ladies had making a new creation. Each of the creations were different and all turned out wonderful.


I also offered a special Grand Door Prize at my display table. It was a basket of Stampin' Up! goodies worth approximately $120. Here is a picture of Theresa Thomson the lucky winner of the Grand Door Prize! Congratulations Theresa!

The weekend was very enjoyable. I had a great time meeting the new attendees as well as seeing the attendees from the March retreat!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home