Friday, August 24, 2007

Same Look, Two different cards

The card to the left is a card that will be available to stamp at tonight's Stamp-A-Stack!



As I was creating this card, my Mexican student asked if she could stamp one as well. So, of course she could! Eva used the same card stock pieces and turned it into a card of her own. I love how others take a simple layout, change the orientation of the card, and voila! a whole new card! As you can tell, the card is for her mom. I'm sure she will love it. Eva even took her card one step further...last night(or shall I say this morning at 1:30am!) and made it into an explosion card. Eva is a very creative person and so too is her boyfriend in Mexico. While Eva stayed with us, her boyfriend sent her a handmade card. It was an eye-catching card that definitely took a lot of thought and care to make. He added a little handle on the side that when gently moved downward, revealed a charming little cupid! Eva, he's a keeper in my mind! Eva left today to go back to Mexico. I am hoping that she might send me a picture of the card her boyfriend made her. Maybe she will give me permission to post it on my blog.


The Three for you Punch Box was used to create these cards. When you order the Three for you Punch Box in August you will receive 30 FREE textured Love Notes and envelopes($17.95 value). I place my last order for this month on Tuesday August 28th. Don't miss out on this great deal and contact me before the 28th!
Happy Stamping!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)



2 Comments:

At 8:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi woo!! yes my mom love the card and my father.
the card lock really great in your blogger, jeje thanks for evrey thing!!!
and better, i going to send you the instrucction about who to make the card that was maked by my boyfiend...
i miss you.. take care
bye
Eva
pd: i love make cards

 
At 10:39 a.m., Blogger Stacey's Stamping Studio said...

Hi Eva!
I would love the instructions on the card that your boyfriend made! Hope all is well in Mexico! We miss you too!

Stacey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home