Friday, October 05, 2007

20% off Simply Sent Kits! Limited time!

Tomorrow marks two special moments in time for me. It marks my husband Keith's and my 6th Wedding Anniversary and....it is World Card Making day! I will spend some quality time with hubby, but....YES I will be stamping too!



In celebration of World Card Making day, you may order any Simply Sent Kit for 20% off. This special will end on October 8th! So please do not hesitate to place your order with me. I will be sending in an order October 8th.




I also thought that I would leave you with two cards that I created. I designed these two cards for last weekend's mini Stampin' Regionals. The Christmas card was for a Christmas card swap and the "apple" card was a card which I entered in a card contest and also donated to Ronald McDonald House charities. Both cards were coloured using Classic Ink pads and Aqua Painters. The only exception were the sheep. I watercoloured them using the Whisper White Craft ink pad and the aqua painters.
Happy Stampin' and World Card Making Day!(I would love to see your creations!)
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home