Thursday, October 18, 2007

Christmas cards galore!

This weekend's Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks will feature 8 different Christmas cards. I thought that I would post one card that will be available to stamp. There is a bit of irony to this card. At our mini Regionals we were shown how to do this card but it was a bit different. Last night I took my cards to show my fellow demonstrator and upline Bev. When she showed me hers, we both had a chuckle. Our cards were amazingly the same. It was just the words that were different. It happened that I had already used the Merry Christmas on another card for the Stamp-A-Stack so I decided to use the Holiday Greeting instead. Here are our cards. Bev's says Merry Christmas and mine Holiday Greetings.
If you were interested in the Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks but were unable to attend but still would like the opportunity to stamp Christmas Cards, why not get a group of friends and family together.....and I will come to you! To thank you for organizing a group....your class fee will be waived!!! MERRY (early) CHRISTMAS!!!! Contact me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca if you are interested in booking a class today.


Cheers,

Stacey


(images copyright Stampin' UP! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home