Monday, October 01, 2007

Mini Stampin' Regionals!

You are probably wondering where I am?... I had to make a personal choice to take a break in September. I have had a health issue to deal with, and now I am back in full force! YEAH!!!






This past weekend I attended a Stampin' Mini Regionals that our Stampin' Up! team conducts. It was absolutely fabulous, jammed-packed with ideas, and definitely power-stamping was on the menu. Stamping and socializing are great aspects to my Stamping business. Here are a few pictures showing just how much fun we have!



Along with stamping, there were some WOW projects taught. I had the honour to teach one of them. I think it took the longest but I absolutely love it! It was Stamped Etched Glass. Totally different than making cards or scrapbook pages. Patience is key, but the results are wonderful. I can just image the gifts I will be making this Christmas.



Here is a picture of Bev teaching us her WOW project: Mulberry Batik! The card in the forground is a sample of the technique incorporated into a card. Wonderful technique with a fabulous look! Thanks Bev!
Check back for more pictures of cards. Some of the demonstrators stamped cards in a card contest. All of the cards were donated to the Ronald MacDonald House Charity in Vancouver.
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

3 Comments:

At 7:50 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi woo i'am really happy to know that you are coming back becouse i know that you love do stamps... but i'am sad to know taht you was sick, but i am tipsy that you are good now.. jeje
i miss you and i hope you will fine
Eva
good luck!!

 
At 10:45 a.m., Blogger Stacey's Stamping Studio said...

Hi Eva:

I sure do love stamping and making stamped creations! It is difintely my passion! I'm so glad that you were able to make a few cards while you were here and I am glad to hear that your family liked them. Isn't it a wonderful feeling when something that you hand-made is appreciated so much! Hand-made is always from the heart.
Missing you...but will hopefully see you in the future...when I take a trip to Mexico!
Stacey

 
At 10:46 a.m., Blogger Stacey's Stamping Studio said...

...that should be: It is definitely my passion! Sorry about the spelling mistake! OOPS!
Stacey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home