Monday, July 16, 2007

Swappin' Time Again!

It is time once again for the demonstrator's within our Stampin' Up! Demonstrator's team to swap cards that they created. I have only missed one swap and that was the last swap....and of course...I totally regret it. The cards were amazing!
Well, this time I am not missing out! Here is my swap card. My card features the new Neighbourhood Jumbo Wheel. I coloured in the images using the blender pen dipped into the ink on the lid, the aqua painter using the same method to create the grass, and I also used Stampin' Write Markers here and there! The Welcome Tag on the bottom of the card was stamped using the Welcome from the Warm Words stamp set and the small and large oval punches and the Key Tag punch frame it. I used stampin' dimensional to mount the "welcome tag". Using the hand-held rectangular punch, I punched on either end of the Key Tag punch. Then I used the new and fabulous(might I add), white Taffata ribbon by sliding it through the punched out openings. The ribbon is so easy to work with and it is incredibly soft! A little bit of luxury!


The original reason I purchased the Neighbourhood Wheel was because a new Neighbor just moved into neighbourhood! I wanted a special card to welcome her. As I just received the Wheel on Friday and therefore just finished the cards last night, I will give her the card this week. I liked how the card turned out so I decided to make this card for my swap card. I chose the So Saffron colour for the main card stock as well as one of the houses as that is the colour of Cassandra's new house.
Welcome to the neighbourhood and to BC Cassandra!
Happy Stampin'!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

2 Comments:

At 7:57 a.m., Blogger Robin Stewart said...

hey stacey, love your card. I had previously bought the old catty house set but after seeing this my purchase the wheel instead. We will move into our new home one day.

Nice blog

robin

 
At 2:26 p.m., Blogger Robin Stewart said...

"You'e been tagged! Please:- post 7 random things about yourself- tag 7 other bloggers to do the same- Post the "TAGGED" rules here and on the blogs of those I tag- And leave the Tagged bloggers a note/comment so they know they have been tagged."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home