Thursday, July 26, 2007

Birthday Fun!

Birthday's are always fun, but doesn't a stamping birthday party sound like extra fun!?

This past Saturday I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with a 7 year old and her friends! They had a blast stamping 3 cards. It is always exciting watching the creativity kids have...and the adults too!


The birthday girl (or boy) gets a little gift from me too! Here is a picture of the gift Charlottle received from me. A special little package filled with goodies that she will be able to use to create her own cards for friends and family.

I do have different birthday packages available, so if your special creative one would love to have a stamping birthday party, please contact me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca for more information. My stamping birthday parties are great for 6 years olds to teens. The younger kids will have fun stamping cards and your teen might like a "bling-bling" party...glitter, glitz, and sparkle!~ The birthday party on the weekend also included goodie bags. Here is a picture of the goodie bags(Apricot Appeal colour was for the girls, the Mellow Moss for the boys).


Here is another picture of the purse bag for a better look!
Let me help you prepare a birthday party your child will enjoy and remember! Contact me today to reserve a date for your child's special day!
Happy celebrating!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home