Saturday, July 07, 2007

Open-House Winners!

This evening's Open-House was a huge success! Thank you all for coming out and a happy hello to all of the new Stampin' Friends that I met tonight. It was great to see the creativity in my studio!




Here are a few pictures of my guests in action stamping the make 'n take cards tonight.




I must also send a big Thank You to my husband who was a wonderful help! He always is my fantastic assistant at these events. He even put all of the ribbon samplers together. There are a few more retired ribbon samplers up for grabs as well as some retired stamp sets. So if you would like to know what is left, just e-mail me or call.
Here is a picture of one of the projects that I completed for the Open-House. This would make a great gift for a birthday, teacher's gift, baby shower thank you's,...the possibilities are endless.
The draw has taken place for the door prizes from tonight's Open-House. And the winners are....
Linda Gillies
Rachel Scott
Galina Lewis
GRAND PRIZE WINNER is....
MARION CHRISTIE!!!!
Congratulations to all of the winners! I will contact you all tomorrow, but you may always call me first!
Looking forward to seeing you all again!
Once again, THANK YOU to everyone!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home