Friday, July 06, 2007

Hostess Winner and Card Challenge!

Thank you to all of my hostesses! The hostess open house evening was great! Thank you for being patient with J'Naya...she is my little stamper in training! But I must say thank heavens she will be with grandma tomorrow evening! Just to note that I added an extra door prize slip for the ladies who placed orders. I wanted to make sure that everyone had their name in the appropriate amount of times.

Since J'Naya was so eager to be with us all, J'Naya drew the door prize winner. And the winner is...

PAT FRANCIS!!!!



Congratulations Pat! Your basket is valued over $80.00 in Stampin' Up! products and merchandise. Enjoy! I don't like to call anyone too late, so if you are checking my blog give me a call anytime! Otherwise I will call you tomorrow morning and I will see you soon as well as at your workshop!

Here is a picture of the cards that my hostesses stamped this evening. These cards will be available to stamp tomorrow evening(Saturday) for $1.00 each at my everyone welcome open-house from 6:30pm-9pm. Remember you may come and go anytime during these hours.


I also revealed a card challenge for everyone to partake in. Using the Baroque Motifs stamp set, I challenge you to send me a card that you create finding inspiration from the image on this pair of my daughter's cords. ~ I do love receiving hand-stamped cards! HEE, HEE!~ I have included a close up picture of the image but it is not the best.


This card challenge will continue through to August 31st, 2007.


Some rules:

-all cards must be submitted to me and will be kept in my files and will not be returned

-all cards must use only Stampin' Up! products

-you may enter as many times as you wish and your name will be entered into the draw as many times as you enter

-please include your e-mail on the back of your card, if you do not have an e-mail address please add your phone number on the back of the card so I may call you if you are the winner

- include on the back of the card "Baroque Motifs card challenge"

- if you are mailing me your card and do not have my mailing address please e-mail me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca and I will e-mail my mailing information to you

-all cards must be received by noon(PST) on August 31, 2007

-the winner will be phoned or e-mailed to inform them they have won and they will also be announced on my blog

- the draw will be a random draw and there will be no judging of cards

-the winner will receive a prize package of Stampin' Up! products from me (I will announce these products in the next few weeks).

Happy Stampin' and I hope to see you tomorrow!
Stacey
(some images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home