Saturday, June 09, 2007

J'Naya's Special Day!

I thought that I would share with you the special day J'Naya had with her friends today. We had 12 of J'Naya's friends over to celebrate her 3rd birthday.













Along with the Stamped Invitations, I was busy making a cake for J'Naya. Her request was a Dora cake....so, how could I say no. Here are two views of the final creation! J'Naya LOVED it! She was so surprised!






J'Naya recevied a fabulous card from her friend Isaac that was stamped by his mom(and my friend) Alicia! Alicia used the flower images from the Simply Said stamp set and the words Happy Birthday are from the Happy Everything stamp set.


I used one of J'Naya's invitations to put part of her gift in. I removed the "invitation" part of the invite and put a small little book in it.




I also made J'Naya a stamped card. I used the flower in the Unfrogettable stamp set to create the background. It looks just like patterned paper! The frog is just so cute and the Hoppy birthday" just adds to the cute factor!



And what would a kid's birthday be without goodie bags. This goodie bag was for J'Naya's brother. I just wrote each child's name on the front of the card and stamped it with the Eat Cake stamp set. The topper for the goodie bags (if taken off carefully) can be used as a card.









Happy Birthday J'Naya! We love you!




Happy celebrating!


Stacey





(some images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home