Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Retiring List & May's Promo

OK, so I am up way too early...but the list of stamp sets and wheels that are being retired has been posted.

As Bev said in her blog..."before you look, make sure to sit down - it's a long list this year!" Click here to see the list.

Just remember that we say good-bye to these sets and wheels in order to make room for great new ones! These will all be available until June 30th so be sure to contact me to place your order before they are gone forever!

There are some of my favourites on this list that I will miss - Petal Prints, Fishy Friends, In the Wild, Winged Things, Cute as a Bug, Frolicking Frogs and all of the All-Year Cheer sets. Out with the old means in with the new! I look forward to seeing what they bring us to replace the retiring sets.

We also have a wonderful new special for May so be sure to check it out here. These new Designer Series Papers are beautiful - I had a chance to see them at the pre-Regionals event this past friday. I will definitely be placing my own order!

I guess that it IS way too early, and I was up way too late....so I should try to go back to bed! The past few weeks my own life has been a bit daunting. Thank heavens I have Stampin' Up! in my life. I truly look forward to my "Stampin' Up! life" especially over the next few months.

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home