Saturday, June 02, 2007

J'Naya's Birthday Invites

Monday June 4th is my daughter's 3rd birthday. So, today I was busy planning J'Naya's birthday party. Thanks to Bev, I was able to complete her invitations today. I thought that I would share the invitations with you.

The stamp set I used is called Eat Cake. What a great name! It is a Two-Step Stamping set, so it is quick to stamp. I did use a few different techniques: Faux Shaving Cream to create the marbled-look on the birthday cake, and direct to stamp with Markers which created the two different colours on the same stamp (candles).

If you would be interested in learning these and many other techniques, a great way to do this is to schedule your own stamping workshop! Have a few of your friends get together and I will come to your home with all of the supplies and projects pre-cut and ready to stamp! The work is all done for you, all that you have to do is sit back, relax and enjoy an evening of stamping. You may even qualify for FREE stamps and merchandise from our fabulous Idea Book & Catalogue! E-mail me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca if you would like more information or to book your workshop.


Happy Stamping!

Stacey


(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

1 Comments:

At 5:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, these look great! I love the faux shaving cream technique... so much easier and cleaner than using shaving cream! Hope J'Naya has a great 3rd birthday!! Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home