Saturday, May 26, 2007

Punched Excitement!!!

Punched Embellishments are my stress-relief right now! I have been getting so excited creating some great embellishments for cards and scrapbook projects.


This afternoon and evening I have been in Sesame Street Wonderland. From Ernie and Bert to Big Bird, Elmo, Cookie Monster and my big wow of the day....Oscar the Grouch!


Here is a sneak peek at my original creation of Oscar the Grouch! It was so much fun creating him out of my punches.


This Wednesday May 30th at 6:30pm is the first class in the series of PUNCHED EMBELLISHMENTS! If you are inspired by Oscar the Grouch, you won't want to miss these classes! E-mail me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca to register for this class or for more infomation!


Hope to see you on Wednesday!


Happy Embellishing!


Stacey

1 Comments:

At 7:14 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, this is fantastic! I love Oscar - you are so creative!! He looks cute here, but when I got to see this little creation in real life, he was even more adorable! It's amazing what you can create with punches... your class will be lots of fun! Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home