Monday, April 30, 2007

Sneak Peek

Tonight was a late night for me. It is once again the time of year in Stampin' Up! where they reveal the Retired Stamp Sets and accessories. Usually it is posted on our demonstrator site by 11pm. Unfortunately, it is now 11:30pm and there is no list available. I promise to check for it first thing tomorrow morning!

However, I do have a sneak peek for you of the new In Colours that will be in the new Catalogue starting July 1, 2007! Thanks to Bev who took these pictures while on the Panama Cruise that she earned as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
I can't wait to order these. They all look wonderful! I also heard that there will be some "bling, bling" in the accessories as well as a wider grosgrain ribbon. I guess we will just have to wait and see!











Here are the colour names: Blue Bayou, River Rock, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, and Purely Pomegranate.

Check back tomorrow(hopefully) for the Stampin' Up! list of retired stamp sets and accessories.



Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home