Wednesday, May 02, 2007

My Regional Swap Cards

I thought that I would share with you the 4 swap cards that I made for Regionals. I know that I have already shown one, but I thought that I would put them all together. Note that on each one of my swap cards, that there is at least one stamp set that will be retiring and never available again after June 30, 2007(tears...).

Within my collection of stamp sets, I have 30 sets and 2 wheels that will be retiring. I guess that will leave plenty of room for new sets! I already have one new set from the new catalogue that I received for free for attending Regionals. If that set is any indication of the new sets....we are out for a great catalogue! I can hardly wait!


I will post a few of the swap cards I received at Regionals over the next few days. Be sure to check back!


Have a great day!


Stacey










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home