Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Palette 'O Prints - last day tomorrow

Palette 'O Prints - last day tomorrow!

This wonderful selection of 6" x 6" Designer Series Paper is only available until tomorrow, May 31st! I hope you already have yours - it's a beautiful package of paper that you will love to use.

Here are a few cards that I made using the Palette 'O Prints paper. These cards are beautiful and the paper adds such a great touch - and the best part is that it's quick and simple!


This first one is stamped with the Doodle This set from the Spring Mini Catalogue. This card really stands out with its bold Rose Red Colour.



This next card is softer in Lavender Lace using the Close as a Memory and Warm Words sets. So beautiful!





For the third card, I used the Simply Said stamp set. I love how the print on the paper goes incredibly well with this stamp set.The colour combination is So Saffron printed paper with Rose Red and Lavender Lace. This is a fun card!




The final card I designed is the card that I am going to use for Father's Day for all of the "unforgettable" men in my life! Hope they are not checking out my blog. I hate to ruin a surprise! Along with the fun Unfrogettable stamp set, I used the certainly celery print paper. The print featured on this card would go very well with the Print Pattern background stamp or the Looks Like Spring stamp set.

Click here for more information on how to get the Palette 'O Prints paper until May 31st!

Happy stampin'!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home