Thursday, May 03, 2007

A Little BLING BLING!

I am so lucky to have an incredible upline! Not only do I benefit from my upline but my downline also does!

My upline, Bev, earned a free cruise that she went on last month. The cruise was to the Panama! How exciting!

While on cruise, she had a sneak peek at what was on it's way into the new catalogue coming out July 1st, 2007. As I mentioned in a past post, there was going to be some BLING, BLING! Here are the pictures of the Rhinestone Brads. I'm sure the pictures don't do them as nearly enough justice as they will in person. I can't wait until I have the opportunity to order them.
This is just a sneak peek for all of you. I will post a little later with more swap cards from Regionals!
Happy Embellishing!
Stacey

1 Comments:

At 10:07 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey,
It's funny that theses are going to be in the new catalogue. I was at Michaels last week and was looking through their brads and saw ones just like these and thought, " I wonder if Stampin Up! will ever have jewel brads?" And tah-dah- now there commming! Funny... can't wait to see them though :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home