Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Scrapbooking Easter!

Hello Scrappin' and Stampin' Friends!

A few weeks ago I held a scrapbooking class. We completed a 2-page 12X12 layout. The layout's theme was around Easter or Spring. You could change the theme to suit your needs. Although I keep my class projects primarily to my Studio only, I thought that I would share this scrapbook layout with everyone. This will probably be one of the only "class scrapbook layouts" that I will post on this site. I want to show all of my customers the outcome of the projects that I offer in my classes.

The colours used for these scrapbook pages were Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, and Pretty in Pink(card stock and classic ink). There were two stamp sets used for this layout: Headline Alphabet(page 192 in the 2006-2007 IB&C) and the Polka Dots & Petals stamp set (Page 10 in the Spring Mini Catalogue).

The left "HAPPY" page of this layout features a cute little bunny! This cute little bunny was created by using an array of Stampin' Up! punches(pages 220-221), uni-ball Signo white gel pen(page 224) and Stampin' Write Markers! The punches used were: Small Oval, 1 1/4 , 1/2, 1/4 inch circles, and the hand-held 1/8 inch circle punch. A little touch of classic ink using a sponge dauber(page 222) finishes the bunny. The whisper white card stock piece is for journalling.

The right "EASTER" page of this layout features the basket full of Easter eggs. Again, using punches created this fun little embellishment! The punches used to create the basket were: Small and Large Ovals, the new Round Tab punch (page 17 in the Sprind Mini Catalogue), and the1/4 inch circle punch to make all of the little Easter eggs. You'd be amazed at just how quickly these little projects go together. Using the right adhesives makes creating theses cuties even easier!...Sticky Strip and Liquid Glue (both found on page 226).
The month of May is SCRAPBOOKING MONTH! If you are interested in attending a scrapbooking class or punched embellishment class, please contact me for more information at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca.
Happy Scrappin'!
Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home