Friday, April 13, 2007

One Sheet Wonders!

Hello Stampin' and Scrappin' Friends:


My blogger connection has been down for some time. My apologies for not posting. I had to start up my computer in safe mode in order to even be able to log on.


I am really excited about my One Sheet Wonder class this evening. When prepping for all of the cards I layed them out over the table to make it easier to organize them for all of my customers. I just had to share with you a picture of all of the cutout cards once I was prepped for tonight's class.
I look forward to seeing everyone who has registered for tonight's class. Everyone will go home with their 10 WONDERful cards, a scanned colour photocopy of all of the cards, as well as a template sheet so they may go home and make more One Sheet Wonders whenever they want! This is a great class to make 10 cards.
Hopefully I will be able to get a computer tech to check out my computer soon. Then I will be able to post more often!
Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!
Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home