Friday, March 23, 2007

Doodle This

Hello Stampin' Friends!


Time passes by too quickly when you are having fun! That is what I have been doing! I have been having a lot of fun stamping with the new Doddle This stamp set in the Spring Mini Catalogue. The first card is a card that I designed for our demonstrator's swap this month. I really like the swirly design. I used it as a background on this card. I stamped the flower stamp with certainly celery ink once on very vanilla card stock and another time on Barely Banana card stock. They are each cut out and the top flower is mounted onto the other flower with a stampin' dimensional. Using a blender pen, I added a little bit of colour(Summer Sun ink from the ink pad). I stamped the word Spring from the Everyday Flexible Phrases stamp set. I little piece of celery ribbon finished this card. This card is available to stamp at tonight's stamp-a-stack. I look forward to seeing everyone tonight who registered for this class!

The second card that I made also features the same stamp set Doddle This. The swirly stamp was used as the flower stem this time. I am also really loving the new Round Tab Punch that is available in the Spring Mini. I used it on this card and stamped Happy Spring and added a piece of narrow Olive organdy ribbon.

I will be posting over the next few days! Yes, I actually will! The Stampin' Up! Regional Training seminar is coming up in April. I have completed my first swap card. I am aiming at 200 swap cards to take to Regionals! Can't wait to swap! Just imagine receiving 200 different cards in one day!

Happy Doodling!


Stacey

(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home