Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY swap cards!

Good Morning!

I am in a card swap this evening so I thought that I would share with you my creations. I took the card that I designed for our demonstrator's group colour challenge and "stamped" with it! I just changed the colour scheme and voila!...a new card. I wanted this card to be more "realistic" in a sense.

Stampin' Up! has a March art contest for demonstrators. I decided that I would make two of these little "HAPPY GIRLS" to submit for the contest. This is the first time that I have considered entering a Stampin' Up! contest . I must admit that I love these cards. I have also received such great feedback on them. Thanks for all of your wonderful words, it really inspires me and challenges me to push my creativity even further.

Here are individual pictures of the two cards that I am submitting for a better view. The only difference with these cards is the use of the Canvas background stamp. I used this stamp on the card to the left. I still prefer the card without the use of the background stamp. But, as each person has their own opinion, I am submitting both. Who ever judges the cards may have the opinion that the card that uses the background stamp might be a more complete card as there is less cardstock left unstamped. What do you think? I would love to hear your opinion.


Happy Stamping!


Stacey


(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

1 Comments:

At 10:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home