Saturday, January 27, 2007

More for the Colour Challenge

Good evening Stampers!

I continue to work on projects for the colour challenge our demonstrator's group is having. I have started to think "outside the box" a bit! Tonight I am going to post my latest scrapbook page. I have completed this page keeping a focus on Stampin' Ups! punches. The butterflies were all made using the following punches: Large Oval, Small Oval, 1/2 inch round punch, horizontal slot, word window punch, as well as the Daisy punch. I also used the Ticket Corner punch in the title paper. It really adds a nice finished touch to the title. The grass on the bottom of the page was created by taking a strip of paper and using the paper snips to make short little cuts. Once I had all of the grass completed I "cut the grass"...I made little angle cuts into the grass to take away from the bluntness of the grass. The lady bugs and the snail are images from the Winged Things stamp set. A few of them were adhered to the grass using Stampin' Dimensionals to give a bit of depth to the page. I also added to the focus of the butterflies by stamping one individual butterfly from the Beyond the Basics stamp set here and there. A piece from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit(Antique Brass) completes this page.

Keep checking back for more of my projects for the colour challenge! I am always open to your comments. Just click the comment bar.

Happy Stampin'!

Stacey

1 Comments:

At 6:59 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, this page is fantastic. First, I love the adorable photos of J'Naya! And you creative punch butterflies are the perfect addition!! I'm amazed... I look forward to seeing it in real life - bet it's even more impressive! Thanks for sharing! Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home