Friday, February 02, 2007

Polka Dots and Paisley

Good Evening Stampers!

Sorry that I have delayed in posting. I have been busy designing cards and planning a few upcoming in-home workshops. February is the last month of Sell-A-Bration. If you were thinking about taking advantage of Sell-A-Bration to earn the free Sell-A-Bration stamp sets, please contact me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca to book your in-home workshop. I still have a few workshop dates available towards the end of the month.

Here is another card that I made for the colour challenge. I used the Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set and all of the colours in the colour challenge. Also used on this card is an embellishment from the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. Attached to the Hodgepodge Hardware is white grosgrain ribbon and white narrow organdy ribbon. Note that I made the white grosgrain ribbon unique to this card. I used Rose Red Craft Ink on the background stamp in the Polka Dots and Paisley stamp set and stamped it directly onto the ribbon. Make sure that you leave plenty of time after stamping the ribbon for the ink to dry before handling. You can speed up the drying process by setting the ink with Stampin' Up's! Heat Tool. By using this technique, not only will the colour of your ribbon match your project, but now you can coordinate the design on your ribbon to match the stamp set that you use on your project! Sometimes it's all in the coordination! That is where Stampin' Up's! line of products make it easy for you to coorinate your project. Now you can take the coordination one step further! Give it a try! I'm sure you will be pleased with the outcome.

My postings may slow down over this next week as I will be busy with Sell-A-Bration in-home workshops. Please check back periodically. If I have a chance to make a post I will do so!

Happy stampin'!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home