Monday, January 22, 2007

Monthly Demonstrator's Meeting tonight!

Hello Stamping Friends!


I thought that I would share with you my swap card that I made for tonight's Demonstrator's meeting. Each month, we hold a card swap for all of the demonstrators to take part in. Each demonstrator designs/stamps a card and duplicates it for each of demonstrators who is taking part. There are 11 participants in this month's swap with the theme Love, Wedding, Anniversary. I can't wait to see all of the creations. It is amazing to see the differences in each of the cards and just how unique each of us are!




I have also taken part in a challenge that was introduced this month within our demonstator's group. Although we are demonstrator's we are always being challenged and it helps to keep our talents alive! There will be a draw tonight for a prize worth at least $50 in Stampin' Up! products. Since I am always up for a challenge, I took it on! We were to use stamps/products from the Sell-A-Bration catalogue and/or the Winter Mini Catalogue. For as many cards/projects that we come up with our name gets entered into the draw. So if you stamp one card, your name will be entered once. If you stamp 10 cards, you will be entered 10 times. Well, liking a challenge, I managed to come up with 16 different Sell-A-Bration cards which included 2 -12x12 Scrapbook Pages and I also managed to stamp different Winter Mini Catalogue cards which included 2-12x12 Scrapbook Pages. Many other demonstrators have made several cards and I can't wait to see who is the lucky demonstrator to win! There is never a dull moment in a demonstrator's world! Here are pictures of the 4 cards I stamped today.
I will post a few of the swap cards later this evening. If time runs short tonight, I will post them tomorrow! I hope that you find inspiration in these creations!
Happy stamping!
Stacey

1 Comments:

At 8:02 p.m., Blogger Alicia Pine said...

Hey Stacey, your yellow card with the big blossom (exact name just escaped me...) is by far one of my most favorite I have seen with this stamp! I love the faux stitching around the edge!
Alicia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home