Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Challenge outcome!

Hello Stampers!

Our demonstrator's meeting was absolutely phenomenal last evening! I received many incredible swap cards from the other demonstrators who participated. I even stamped 5 new cards and one 3-D project during the make-and-take session. Here is a picture of the make-and-take cards/project.


As I indicated in my previous post, there was a challenge for all demonstrators within our group to participate in. Each demonstrator's name was entered for each card/project they submitted into a draw for at least $50 worth of Stampin' Up! products. I had entered 16 projects for the SAB challenge. There were 55 entries in total. To my amazement, my name was drawn making me the lucky winner! My prize package (pictured to the left) included the Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware Kit(page 230 value $37.95), 1/4 inch square punch (page 220 value $6.95), and a package of Stampin' Dimensionals (page 226 value $5.50). I am very thrilled about my prize! I already had the opportunity to use each of these products over the past few months and I absolutley have fallen in love with the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. Each piece in the kit adds a wonderful touch to cards and scrapbook pages. I have even used the pieces on some of my 3-D projects. The quality of this kit is outstanding! I am truly lucky to be the winner of such a fabulous prize! I couldn't help but take all of the pieces out of the Hodgepodge Hardware kit. It gives a better perspective of just how many items are actually within the kit. I think you will agree that this kit is a great value and the possibilities are almost endless as are the number of projects you can use them on!

We have a really unique and friendly group of demonstrators. Not only are we a group but we are a team. If you are at all interested in the wonderful opportunity of becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would be happy to discuss this business opportunity with you. You can e-mail me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca . I will guide you through your business, give you business tips, and provide training. You will also have the opportunity to be enriched in your stamping adventure through a very wonderful team of demonstrators.

Happy Stampin'!

Stacey


(all products and images shown copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home