Friday, January 12, 2007

Open-House reminder!

Hello Friends!

This is just a reminder about my Open-House tomorrow Saturday January 13th at my Stamping Studio. Please e-mail me for directions at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca . Please come and go as you wish between 9:30am and 12noon. My Stamping Studio is jam-packed with tons of Stamped samples…ideas for everyone! One of my walls will be covered with sheets that will inspire you that include card and scrapbook samples. There are now 41 stamp sets featured on 41 different inspiration sheets!

I have 7 display boards up. You will definitely want to bring a camera so you can take your favorite ideas home with you! My latest accomplishment will be on display….an altered Lunch Tin. Come see how you can put your Simply Scrappin' Kits to work for you! It is a piece of art in itself.

For those in attendance tomorrow, you will have your name entered in a draw for the door prize. If you place an order tomorrow(in person or by phone) your name will be entered again for a door prize, and if you book your home workshop tomorrow(in person or by phone), you will receive an additional door prize slip! Many chances to win!!!

I do hope that you will all have a chance to drop by. Just a reminder to go to my front door. There is lots of parking in the parking lot across the street. How convenient! Just be careful as there is still some ice on the road.

See you tomorrow!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home