Monday, January 08, 2007

More Sell-A-Bration cards!


Hello Stampers!
I had the opportunity to stamp some more today during the kid's nap time. Yeah!
Here is a card I just made using the Very Punny stamp set. I cut out each of the fish, coloured them with Stampin' Write Markers in these colours: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, and Tempting Turquoise. The fish are also mounted using Stampin' Dimensionals to add more depth to this card. The stunning part of this card is the background technique I used. The bubbly background is done using the Heated Pearls technique.
Technique Classes will be posted during my Sell-A-Bration Open House to give those who attend the first chance to sign up! Add some excitment to your cards by using simple but interesting background techniques!
A special thank-you to Alicia for swapping Sell-A-Bration stamp sets with me, so I could stamp additional cards! Alicia is a friend and fellow demonstrator within the team of demonstrators I belong to. If you are interested in joining my team of demonstrators, please send me an e-mail at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca so I can give you further information. There are addtional benefits of signing up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during the Sell-A-Bration Promotional months not to mention wonderful stamping opportunities and friendships you will make!
Happy Sell-A-Brating!
Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home