Thursday, January 04, 2007

Time to Sell-A-Brate!


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope your Christmas and celebrations to ring in the New Year were fabulous!

With ringing in the New Year in the Stampin'UP! world brings an exciting time. It is the start of Sell-A-Bration.

The Sell-A-Bration brochure is now online. You can see it here. There are six different Sell-A-Bration rewards that you can choose this year - five stamp sets and one Simply Scrappin' Kit. Customers select one free Sell-A-Bration reward with every $75 of Stampin' Up! product purchased! Hostesses also benefit, selecting one Sell-A-Bration reward for each $450 in workshop sales - this is above all of the regular hostess benefits! And, if you sign-up as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator during Sell-A-Bration, you can select any stamp set (value up to $57.95) from the 2006-2007 Idea Book & Catalogue free! Contact me (staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca) for more information or to book a workshop! Sell-A-Bration starts on January 1st and runs until February 26th.

I have spent much of my last week stamping. I have been preparing for these Sell-A-Bration months with many different samples. I used the Delight in Life set in the card featured here. It is of my favorite right now. I have also designed 2 cards specifically for 2 different card swaps that I am in. I was invited in a swap with demonstrators in Vancouver. There are 24 in this swap, so I can't wait for my cards to arrive. I am expecting them by the end of next week! I am also in a smaller swap here in Victoria.

You will be able to view the samples at my upcoming Sell-A-Bration Open-House. Stop by my stamping studio on Saturday January 13th between 9:30am-12pm. If you are not sure where my studio is, please just send me an e-mail.

Check back for further details on the Open-House in the next few days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home