Friday, December 22, 2006

Demonstrator Card Swap


I have recently been in a card swap with the other Stampin' UP! demonstrators in our group. We had a Christmas get-together and exchanged our cards. It is always exciting to receive so many wonderful cards from other demonstrators. Everybody has their own individual style, so each of the cards are great to add to my collection!

Here is my swap card. I actually designed this card this past summer for one of my stamping customers for her son's wedding. For the swap, I just changed the salutation. The salutation is from the Sincere Salutation stamp set(page 172). The main image and leaves are from the Petal Prints stamp set(page 118). The flowers were inked carefully with elegant eggplant and always artichoke and stamped four times without re-inking. I just alternated the position of the stamp. It gives the look of a bouquet. I stamped around the flowers with an image from the Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set(page 167) and also sponged the edge of the card stock to give it a softened look. The Whisper White cardstock that the leaves are stamped on was also lightly sponged all over in always artichoke ink. As with many of my cards, I like to add a touch of ribbon. On this card I used Spring Moss Grosgrain Ribbon(page 234).

I will post other cards from the other demonstrators over the next few days. Please check back!

The page numbers indicate pages in the 2006-2007 Stampin'UP! Idea Book & Catalogue.

(All images copyright 1990-2006 Stampin' Up!)

Happy Stampin'!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home