Saturday, January 06, 2007

Scrapbook pages!



Scrapbook pages of J'Naya!

I am just about to leave for a Demonstrator's only Stamping Day! Just imagine....am entire day of stamping with no interuptions! My dream come true!

I thought that I would post two of the pages I completed this week. I used the Simply Scrappin' Just Delightful paper/card stock die-cut stickers, So Very stamp set, and the Delight in Life stamp set. These are all available through the Sell-A-Bration Promotional months! You may click on the pictures to enlarge them for a better view.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Stacey

1 Comments:

At 10:26 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pages are gorgeous! Being a fellow Stampin up addict I can't wait for my club this month to receive my sellabration sets.
Great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home