Monday, January 08, 2007

Card Display Boards

Good morning Stampers, Scrapbookers and Papercrafters!

Our 'pond' has finally subsided! Thanks heavens.

I thought that I would share a final look at two of the many display boards in my studio. These two boards will be coming down this week. I do hope that you still find some inspiration from them. I will be displaying cards made with the Sell-A-Bration sets on these boards. The other boards in my studio will also be changing.
To have a close-up and personal look at the boards, please don't hesitate to drop by my Open-House this coming Saturday January 13th between 9:30am-12noon. There will be door prizes, new samples and projects, technique sheets, at least 36 inspiration sheets displaying card ideas & layouts, scrapbook layouts, and colour combinations using at least 36 different stamp sets!... and much more! Be sure to attend!
Happy Stampin', Scrappin', and Paper Craftin'!
Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home