Wednesday, January 10, 2007

From Pouring Rain to Winter Wonderland!


Good Morning Stampers!







Over the past few days we have had a lot of rainfall. However, this morning we woke up to a Winter Wonderland! I LOVE IT!

I took these pictures of our house this morning. We shovelled a path in the driveway at 7:30am and by 8:15 it was covered in just as much snow again! This morning I am going to finish one of my 12x12 scrapbook layouts. So, the snow came just in time....it gives me time!


Today is also a good day for a hot cup of hot chocolate! Here is a card that I made using the Like It a Latte stamp set in the Winter Mini Catalogue. I stamped the 'steam' several times on the whisper white card stock to create a background. I also had to break down and use a product Stampin' Up! sold last year called Liquid Applique to enhance the foam I stamped on top of the cup. It gives it the look of whipping cream. The scalloped edge was created using the small Corner Rounder punch. I just took the guard off of the punch enabling the paper to be placed further into the punch. I just kept lining up the punch beside the last punched curve and continued punching until I finished an entire edge.

Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White.

Classic Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink

Accessories: Small corner Rounder punch, Pink Grosgrain ribbon.

Other: Liquid Applique

(Copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

Have a warm and cozy day!

Stacey










2 Comments:

At 11:24 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, your card is so cute! I love this stamp set... The colours you have used are perfect and I really like the scalloped edge you created with your corner rounder! Very cool! Bev.

 
At 1:58 p.m., Blogger Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Adorable!!

Now send some snow to Toronto, would ya??? We've had NONE!!!!

Caro :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home