Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pinecone Ornament



Christmas Day is getting closer! I have been stamping up a storm but I have also been playing. Here is a picture of one of the ornaments I made today. These pinecone ornaments are very easy to make but a bit time consuming as there is a lot of folding. This ornament features the 12x12 Designer Series scrapbook paper called Recollections. You can find this paper on page 208 in the 2006-2007 Stampin' UP! Idea Book & Catalogue. The narrow organdy wine coloured ribbon on this ornament finishes it off with an added touch of elegance.

My husband helped me make quite a few of these ornaments in the past two days for Christmas gifts. He is a great help, although he doesn't like to admit that he helps with the crafting! Thanks for your help Keith!

Check back for more holiday craft and stamping ideas over the next few days!

Happy Holiday Stamping, Scraping, and Paper Crafting!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home