Sunday, November 11, 2007

Preparation, Preparation, Preparation!

I have been very busy over the last few weeks preparing for a Parent Resource Fair at my daughter's preschool. This Fair would be the perfect opportunity for you or any friends and family in your life to do some holiday shopping!

This Wednesday November 14th from 9:30am until 3:30pm, there will be local home-based businesses at the View Royal Community Hall with displays of the products they sell and the companies they represent. I will be there with my Stampin' Up! business. I will have many products displayed as well my hand-stamped cards for sale. I have been busy today making very cute Snowman Soup packages. These would make great stocking stuffers or a "sweet" little surprise for your co-workers or someone special in your life. When the package is opened a little poem is revealed. The poem is pictured here.

The side image of one of the packages shows what is inside: a package of hot chocolate, marshmallows(snowman poop! he, hee), and the stir stick...a candy cane!


Some of the home-based businesses that will be there will be Discovery Toys, Tupperware, Avon, Watkin's as well as myself with my Stampin' Up! business. Feel free to stop by to say hello and tell all of your friends and family! All are welcome!

Address: 279 Island HWY, across the street from the View Royal Fire Station.
Happy Stampin'!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home