Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tigh-Na-Mara Highlights!

Hello Stampin' and Scrappin' Friends!

Keith and I had a fabulous weekend at the Scrapping Away Scrapbooking Retreat at Tigh-Na-Mara! We met so many wonderful scrapbookers and their work was phenominal! The picture to the right shows the scrapbookers in action!

I thought that I would share with you a few of the pictures that we took. It touches on just how fabulous the weekend was. Wish you all could have been there! Check out Michelle's website( www.scrappingaway.com) to find out more about her retreats.


Here are a few of the ladies enjoying some relaxing social time on friday evening at Tigh-Na-Mara. From left to right are Marg, Lori, Shelia, Lesley and Margie. The social time was followed by an evening full of scrapbooking. Many of the women scrapbooked until the wee hours of the morning....until 2:30-2:45 am! They were back scrapbooking the next morning by 8:00am!


Here was my display at the retreat. I was pleased to offer my Ribbon Samplers to the ladies as well as a few retired stamp sets. The ladies also took advantage of the wonderful Idea Book & Catalogue! Our catalogue is jam-packed with fabulous ideas and projects!


Here is a picture of me holding one of the make 'n takes I taught during the retreat. I offered it in a few different colours. The picture on the right shows the ladies during one of my classes. It was great to see the ladies use my make 'n take in their scrapbook pages and other projects.


In addition to the door prizes I donated to the retreat, I also offered a grand door prize valued at $120 at my display table. The picture to the left shows Camie H. who was the winner of my grand door prize. CONGRATULATIONS Camie!

The picture to the right is of Keith. He assisted me at the retreat and was a great help! He was definitely recognized as the only male at the retreat! Thanks for all your help Keith...even though you didn't want you picture taken!

I had a wonderful time and look forward to future retreats! If you are interested in attending these retreats or would like more information on my stamping and scrapbooking business, please feel free to contact me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca . You can also contact me by e-mail if you would like to book your in-home workshop, classes that I offer or for more information on joining my team as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.




Happy Creative Stampin' and Scrappin'!



Stacey



(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home