Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Thank You package!

Good Morning!


Today I am heading up island for the day. I will be attending a women's retreat. Wow, a day away without kids. Almost seems untrue.


Well, I thought that I would leave you with a great little "thank you" package. This is a special "chocolate" box that I made recently. It holds a full package of Hershey's Kisses. I used Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock. Behind the main image is a piece of paisley patterned paper from the Rebecca Designer Series 12x12 paper. The images stamped on this box are from the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set. The words "thank you" are from the hostess stamp set Warmest Regards.



Here is a card that goes wonderfully with the chocolate box. It uses the same paper with the addition of Pretty in Pink cardstock. I also "roughed" up the edges on the paper surrounding the main image using the distressing tool in the Cutter Kit. The main image is also adhered to the page using Stampin' Dimensionals to raise it off the page. I have many people in my life to thank! I'm sorry if you all do not receive this wonderful little thank you package. I sure would be making a lot of them!

Love what you do and share what you love....that's what I'm doing!

Have a wonderful day!

Stacey

(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

4 Comments:

At 1:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is there a way to buy the distressing tool without buying the entire toolkit?

 
At 7:49 a.m., Blogger Stacey's Stamping Studio said...

Hi Katie;

The tool kit comes as an entire package. To achieve somewhat the same distressed look as I did with the distressing tool on this card, you could use the Bone Folder. With small little movements rub the edge of the Bone Folder against the edge of the paper. This will create a distressed look but will not remove any of the paper. It is a bit of a softer distressed look.

I hope that helps!

Stacey

 
At 6:17 p.m., Blogger Alicia Pine said...

I love the box and matching card!! It is so pretty. I found a pattern for this online last night. I will have to go and play with this now!

Alicia

 
At 10:10 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, this card and box are both beautiful. Thank you so much for making these for me... I love them! Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home