Friday, March 02, 2007

Retreat time!

Good Morning Stampin' & Scrappin' Friends!

It is retreat time for Keith and I. No, I don't mean rest and relaxation! It is time for us to head upisland to the Tigh-Na-Mara Spa & Resort! Awhile back I posted that I would be demonstrating there at a scrapbooking retreat. The time has finally arrived. Check out this website for more information on the retreat www.scrappingaway.com

I am very excited and can't wait to meet the 50 attendees! It will be wonderful to share with them the project I have prepared. I am also looking forward to the inspiration I will get from them. Can you imagine a room filled with 50 Scrappin' enthusiasts! WOW~

Keith will be assisting me during the retreat. He even has his own Stampin' Up! apron to wear! I'll have to post some pictures when we return.

Check back at the end of the weekend. I will post some highlights from the retreat. I will first have to get permission from the ladies of course!

Have a fantastic weekend and keep Stampin'!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home