Thursday, November 16, 2006

More Studio Updates!


I have been so excited in the changes at my Studio! I hope that everyone gets inspiration with the ideas that will be on display. The saying I painted on the wall is Stampin' UP!'s Statement of the Heart. It truly reflects my love for stamping and that I truly love sharing my ideas, and creations with others!

The black foam boards are my display boards. They will be covered with stamping samples. The one directly above the piano will feature samples of upcoming workshops. I started putting my samples up this morning. They really add a wonderful touch to the room. I am finishing my projects for the next feature workshop which will be a Silk Scarf workshop. Check back in a few days for upcoming dates and more details about this workshop. Classes will be kept small(4 people/workshop) so each person will have a separate stamp set to work with and a separate work space.

There are 4 more display boards to go up yet. So I anticipate lots of samples!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!

Stacey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home