Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Final Christmas Stamp-A-Stack for 2007!

This coming Thursday and Friday are the final evenings this year for my Christmas Stamp-A-Stacks! If you are in need of new card layout ideas or want to get some of your own Christmas cards completed, this is the event that you will not want to miss out on!


Here are two of the cards that you will be able to stamp this Thursday and Friday. These cards use two of my favorite sets: Lovely As a Tree and The Snowflake Spot. The tree card is my own creation. The Snowflake card I replicated from a card my upline Bev stamped. Notice the "bling" on the Snowflake! I love the Rhinestone Brads as well! The nice thing about these two cards is that I feel they both can be given to either a male or female. Look for my "All Masculine Card" workshop in the New Year!

There will be at least 8 different cards to choose from at this month's Stamp-A-Stack. Please register by this evening Tuesday November 27th, if you would like to attend at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca .

Happy Christmas Stamping!

Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home