Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Open-House Sneak Peak!

The word is out....my open house is on Saturday July 7th from 6:30pm until 9pm. Here is a sneak peek of one of the cards I recently designed using the new ZOOFARI stamp set that will be in the new catalogue! I will be demonstrating how I created this card during my Open-House, so be sure to attend.

To my hostesses: I will also be conducting demonstrations at your special "by-invitation-only" hostess evening Open-House. I am keeping these a surprize! But I'm sure that you will find some new inspiration.


If you would like more information on my upcoming Open-Houses, please contact me at staceysstampingstudio@shaw.ca.


I hope you will be able to attend!
If you are new to my Blog, make sure that you check out the archived posts. You will find these by clicking the different listed months in the special section on the right of my blog.


Happy stamping!


Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2007)

1 Comments:

At 8:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stacey, this card is amazing!! I love the frame you've created around the main image. And, the new colours are awesome! Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home