Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Cards for a Cause!

I thought that I would share with you a selection of cards that I have prepared for this weekend. As cancer has more than likely touched all of us in some way, it has definitely effected me. My mom has Breast Cancer.

This weekend I will be at the Hillside Mall with my the Jazzercise Program that I attend a few days every week. We are grouping our efforts together for the cure to end Breast Cancer with "Jazz it up for the Cure". There will be a silent auction and I have donated a collection of my stamped cards. There will also be a few of my stamped coasters in the collection (they are not pictured here).

Not only am I going to be at the Hillside Mall to support the efforts of all of my fellow 'Jazzercisers', I will also be there with my mom in mind! Come out to the Hillside Mall center court Saturday Oct 28th between 12:30 -4:30. You will be able to check out my cards and coasters, bid on items in the silent auction if you wish and more than likely see me jazzercising: one of the other activities I love to do!

I hope to see many of you there!

Stacey

1 Comments:

At 12:17 p.m., Blogger Bev said...

Hi Stacey,

Awesome cards and what a great cause! I'd love to be there but will be out of town on Saturday. Hope it all goes well!

Bev.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home