Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


A heartfelt 'Happy Mother's Day!' to all of the moms, grandma's,Oma's,Nana's,Nannies, and all of the special 'moms'!



I had a lovely day today. I woke up to breakfast in bed courtesy of my daughter J'Naya and hubbie! Yummy homemade blueberry pancakes! Yes, Keith and J'Naya both know the recipe from memory. They also took me out for lunch. I had a great chuckle when J'Naya ate her dessert of 'dirt & worms'....! I still say that I have the best recipe for this!
Now I am taking a moment out to show you a few cards and then I will be continuing my organizing journey! It is more of an expedition if I do say so myself. I can't believe all of the papers that I have recycled this week.




I hope you enjoy these Mother's Day cards as well as your day!




Stacey



(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008)



1 Comments:

At 8:04 p.m., Blogger Camp Crop-A-Lot said...

Hi I noticed you attended a Scrappin'Away Retreat and I was thinking of doing the same. Did you enjoy yourself? Was it worth it? Did you get a lot done? Is it a nice group of ladies?
thanks Betty(betterbirdy@yahoo.ca)

p.s. I work at vgh with your sil dawn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home