Thursday, April 24, 2008

More 2-4-6-8 boxes

My last post had a 2-4-6-8 box that I made using the Stems & Silhouettes jumbo wheel and the Wonderful You stamp set that are featured in the Free Wheelin' Promotion.

After posting the box, it reminded me of the 136 boxes that I made for a wedding. So I thought that I would share with you a few pictures of the boxes. The colours are Sahara Sand and Bravo Burgundy. The burgundy organdy ribbon and the Mostly Flowers stamp set are now retired. These boxes were the favors on the reception tables for each guest at the wedding. Inside was a mini ziploc bag with wild flower seeds and a little message to the guests. The boxes looked much more elegant in person. The image on the front was stamped using Bravo Burgundy Craft Ink and then was embossed using Crystal Clear Embossing Powder. They were simple but elegant, just what the bride wanted.

Along with the favors I also made the wedding invitations and the reply cards that all coordinated with one another. It was a lot of fun...especially seeing my creations at the place settings. The bride let me know where the wedding reception was, so I was able to sneak a few pictures before they arrived at the reception!

Don't forget that you can click on any picture within my posts to make it larger to get a better look!

2-4-6-8 boxes: great for wedding favors, birthday surprises, to give someone a special message or chocolate.

Happy Stampin'!

Stacey

(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home