Saturday, February 09, 2008

SALE-A-BRATION-Birthday!

Here is a card that I whipped up today! My daughter was invited to one of her friend's birthday party and you can't send your child without a card! Of course, handmade is the only way I can send a card! :)
This card features two of the Sale-A-Bration sets: Merci Stamp set(the butterfly and flower images) and Birthday Whimsy set(Happy Birthday).

I kept this card simple. A little water colouring to the butterfly to add a touch of colour. I also used a piece of Prints Designer Series paper in So Saffron to coordinate with the So Saffron colour of the main cardstock.
Happy Stampin'!
Stacey
(images copyright Stampin' Up! 1990-2008)

*remember that you can always check back through my archived files(link on the right hand side of the page) to view many more stamped projects to inspire you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home